Monday 3 November 2014

New day! New cover!

MADNESS OR LOVE is out. I thought the book is ready to go to the public, but looking at the
Amazon's page over and over again, I decided to change the cover. You might think the wrappings of a present are irrelevant, but I will disagree. We buy with our eyes and read with our hearts. What's behind the cover is important, but in order to turn the first page in a book we need a shiny wrapping.
I hope I did a better job this time. I would love to read your comments, no matter positive or negative.
Don't forget that Madness or Love is enrolled in KDP Select. What that means for you? You can read the book for free if you are subscribed to Kindle Unlimited or are a Prime member.
Come back tomorrow for a taste of Ian and Victoria's love and the #TeaserTueasday.

Happy reading!
Love. Selina

No comments:

Post a Comment