Wednesday 13 August 2014

Blogging 1. 01

My first post and I feel like dinosaur. Some of you had become real pros in blogging and I am starting just now. But writing ramblings on a paper (my laptop screen) was always easier than talking to people face to face. Maybe that's a writer's fate or I do need to visit a psychiatrist. Whatever the case you're stuck with me ;) . I will try to update you regularly on my ever-changing moods, my progress in writing, and the million book ideas that just need all the time in the world. (Sigh). So stay tuned, subscribe, and never miss a mental breakdown. I'm kidding! Or not :)
Whenever you feel the need to chat, please leave a comment, and I will answer and blabber all you want. One condition though: Be polite!




I am a sunny person; don't turn me into Mr. Hyde.


Image by Victor Habbick at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

 
Ok, I admit, that picture is not quite right. She looks more like The Wicked Witch of the West, hahahah, but you get the meaning.
I'll write to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment